Blog Life - Learn to Make a Living Doing What you Love - Ecourse
In Blog Life - Learn to Make a Living Doing What You Love, Professional Bloggers Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman will help you to learn to develop a strong brand identity with personality and vision, to create a content plan that keeps you inspired every single day, to connect with your readers, to overcome periods of burnout, and to efficiently manage an editorial schedule.
You’ll learn about networking and self-promotion, and honest, organic ways to increase your blog traffic. You’ll learn how to create content that has viral potential.
You’ll also learn the basics of online advertising and how to assess your blog’s value. You’ll learn the basics of how to price, scale, and build an ad program including pitching your first campaign.
Are you ready to take your blog to the next level?
What will I learn in this e-course?
- How to define your purpose and create a content plan
- How to identify your audience
- Overcoming blogging burnout
- Engage your audience
- Overcome the struggle to be original
- How to write a successful blog post
- Creating a killer About You page
- How to write your Bio and FAQ
- Page manage an editorial schedule network and self-promote
- Building your readership
- Assess your blog's value price
- Scaling, and build an ad program monetize beyond advertising optimize traffic And:
- Mistakes I've made and what I've learned from them
- Photography for blogging
- When and where to invest in your blog
- The qualities of viral content
- Advertising basics
What do I get with my purchase?
- Immediate access through your account
- 25 lessons + one bonus lesson
- conclusion + a list of resources
- Bonus video "Dealing with Negativity" with special guest Katie Shelton
- Access to a private Q&A board to ask Elsie and Emma blog questions and read the archives of other students’ questions
- Printable workbook with pages for taking notes, completing homework, and creating your own editorial schedule PDF of the entire course